This is my senior project blog, used to show an artifact for each of the 21st Century Skills for Success compiled by workplace officials.
Wednesday, March 6, 2013
Reflection: CBL
Our CBL wednesdays turned out to be something I had no idea they would be, but I still enjoy them very much! Last year was much different than this year, last year we went to different groups and teachers and worked on different things. One thing, in particular, I am proud of. On our first CBL of last year, my group and I had to think of a community project to help out HOSA. We decided to go to both schools, Monarchs and Titans, and set up a HOSA booth to inform people about the group. We had really great results! We recruited so many people that Papillion South High School actually started their own HOSA group up, so they wouldn't have to come to the hospital. This final product made my group and I very happy. This goes with a 21st Century Skill, "Quality producers create products and performances that reflect high standards." This really describes our time in Ms. Smith's CBL group, because we all came out with a good experience, and a good turnout. This year, we volunteered at places! My group went to the Heartland Hope Mission, and had a good turnout there as well. Overall, CBL has been a great experience that is a part has made the Academy what it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment