Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Reflection: Teachers

When I walked in to my first day at the Health Systems Academy, there were several funny jokes and lessons taught by all of the teachers. I knew from the very first day that God put me there for a reason. The Academy would not be the same, had there been different teachers than all of the teachers I have had this and last year. I've had a chance to have a class with all of them. They are what brought this academy to home plate, and what will continue to drive it for years to come. They are always on you about being responsible, they teach you everything you need to know. I am closer with these 7 teachers than I have ever been with any other teacher I have ever had. Allen, Cherry, Collins, Fleming, Smith, Spilker, and Swanigan. You all have been the best teachers I have ever had and probably ever will have. This great group always has been and always will be there for me. They taught me this final skill for success that I will take with me forever, "Personally and Professionally responsible individuals take responsibility for their own physical, emotional, and social well being." They all have taught me to be responsible. When I walked into the academy for the first time I didnt know what to expect. Its been 2 years since that day, and I have enjoyed the ride and also the things I will take away from it. I will never forget the things you all taught me. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment