Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Reflection: Senior Year at the Academy


As seniors, I really believe that we have come a long way from 3 years ago, even last year! There was a lot of growing up to do once we began the academy, and if one sole attribute about myself has increased, I would have to say it would've been my leadership. There are so many things about the academy that in your first year just causes you to break out of your shell. I knew every single person in every single one of my classes, and talked to them every day, had normal conversations with them. This class has been the best class to spend the past couple years with, and I couldn't have asked for a better experience with them. We all have transformed into leaders and can use our experiences here to move on to college and have an even greater experience there. This experience with my class has led me to believe we aligned with the 21st century skill, "Personally and Responsible individuals take responsibility for their own physical, intellectual, emotional and social well-being." Our experiences here will carry us into the college and real worlds! It really makes sense that we have been called "The Best Class in quite a few years." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment